A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
Equip yourself with the skills and capabilities required for a strategic role in HR on this full-time course. Through lectures informed by active research and opportunities to gain important work related competencies, you will develop the necessary skills for contemporary HR management, in a business and organisational context.
- Tailor your time at university to meet your needs by balancing your study around your work and personal commitments. Lectures take place in the afternoons and evenings thereby minimising the impact on everyday work commitments.
- Learn from staff research active academics with professional and industry experience.
- Meet the requirements of the 's qualification and membership structure.
- Add value to your professional development by combining academic knowledge and rigour, and build important work-related skills and competencies.
- Complement your professional qualification with a masters’ degree in Human Resource Management when you successfully complete the HR masters dissertation with a research methods module
- Join a diverse student body – this course appeals to both recent graduates who wish to enter the HR profession as well as those working in HR who wish to gain professional chartered status and strengthen their employment prospects.
- Deepen your knowledge by studying a range of modules such as the critical role a human resources professional plays within the work environment, how best to lead, manage and develop employees, appropriate HR policies and strategies, maximising the contribution, growth and wellbeing of employees, including an ethical sensibility towards the practice of HRM.
Information for international students
International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent. Pre-sessional English language courses are available if you do not meet these requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858