Applicants for this MSc can have a first degree of any discipline; however, the course is not designed for candidates with a first degree in Business.
Months of entry
The degree provides a full-time course for those seeking positions in international business. The programme aims to develop knowledge and skills in fundamental management disciplines, while also including specialist modules in various areas of international business.
Programme participants can also use the dissertation component to concentrate in-depth on an international topic according to individual interests and career requirements.
This is a 'conversion' masters programme for students without a basic degree in business/management and related areas.
With the global economy increasingly influencing the business world, this MSc programme provides non-business school graduates with a solid foundation in international business theory and practice.
The MSc International Business degree is intended to enable students to:
- engage in a study of organisations, their management and the changing international external environment in which they operate
- prepare for and to develop a career in international business and management
- examine and assess different aspects of the international business environment
- have cross-disciplinary insights into the operation of international business
- have a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments in international business management to meet their specific interests and career aspirations
- be capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
Qualification and course duration