To be admitted, you must meet one of the following requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent,
- Have at least 3 years experience in the field of sports management
- Have developed a career as a professional athlete*. The admission procedure may include a personal interview with the program manager, to make sure that your achievements, as well as your aspirations and motivations in pursuing this degree, are in line with the objectives of the programIn the admissions process, your personal and professional achievements will be assessed as well as your aspirations and motivations to study this Master program.
* Note: Experience as an elite athlete is not required for this program, but having developed a career as a professional athlete will be valued as work experience, depending level and commitment.
Months of entry
October, June, March
Duration: 12 months. 60 ECTS (weekly dedication of 10-12 hours)
Modality: Online. Also available on campus in Amsterdam in English and in Barcelona in Spanish)
Language: English and Spanish
Enrollment: Open registration until the start of the Master
Turn Your Passion for Sport into Your Profession
The sports industry has had a growing impact on the global economy over the last 20 years with investment in public infrastructure, mobilizing resources and creating new professions and jobs. Today it is one of the professional sectors with the most economic momentum, creating opportunities for many people who aspire to a future in the world of sports.
- Strategic Management of Sport Organizations
- Financial Management in Sport Organizations
- Management, Innovation and Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Facilities and Events Management
- Elective Modules: Digital Marketing or Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Developing Your Business Plan
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
- Johan Cruyff Institute
- 0034 934187868