About ESADE Business School
ESADE’s Masters in Science are designed for exceptionally talented young people looking to embark on a successful professional career, creating the basis for great things to come in the future. The combination of the prestige of ESADE, the unparalleled experience on our multicultural campus and in the bustling Mediterranean business city that is Barcelona, makes ESADE the perfect atmosphere to develop your potential.
- Top-ranked: Top six in European Business Schools (Financial Times 2016); MSc rated 1st in International Mobility, 6th in Finance, 9th Master in International Management (Financial Times 2016)
- Customize your master: Tailor your programme to fit your goals with electives, internships and more.
- An international experience: 70 nationalities on campus, worldwide case competitions and study tours.
- ESADE's Career Service: Get the lifelong skills you need to stay a step ahead and maximise your potential.
- Discover Barcelona: Enjoy living and learning in one of Europe's greatest cities.
- ESADECreapolis: ESADE's new, state-of-the-art campus incorporates a thriving innovation park and has been specifically designed and built to promote learning and creativity.
PG subjects available
ESADE's state-of-the-art campus has been specifically designed and built to promote learning and creativity.
The ESADE campus is also home to the ESADECREAPOLIS technology and innovation park. The presence of over 60 CREAPOLIS companies provides easy access to endless opportunities for hands-on learning and real-life business challenges for MSc participants. ESADE students also have access to the environment and resources needed to start a new business in the E-Garage.
The school is located just 15km from Barcelona city centre, in the foothills of the beautiful Collserola Natural Park. A direct metro link allows easy access to the social life, culture, beach, dynamic business environment and transport connections of one of Europe's most cosmopolitan cities.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or similar disciplines (official qualification).
Students with a different academic background are required to complete the management immersion programme, an intensive summer programme, designed to give them the grounding in management basics that they will need to enrol on any of the MSc programmes in management.
Proficiency in English is a must. English language level tests accepted (valid only for two years): TOEFL, IELTS, Certificate in Advanced English, Certificate of Proficiency in English or PTE Academic.
No knowledge of Spanish is required for MSc candidates. However, MSc participants can take Spanish language classes during the programme.
Professional experience is not a requirement to be admitted to the MSc programmes in management. If you have more than two year’s professional experience, you should consider applying for an .
ESADE was the first business school in Spain to be awarded the prestigious 'triple crown' of the world's most important accreditations.
The value of the MSc in Finance at ESADE goes beyond the knowledge and skills I acquired through the different courses and seminars. The diverse, intelligent and ambitious people I have met here have added as much value to my experience at ESADE as the academic curriculum has to my future. Furthermore, the recognition and reputation of the MSc in Finance at ESADE is reflected in its popularity amongst recruiters.
Marvin Kimani, Kenya, MSc in Finance, Class of 2014. Controller at Unibail-Rodamco, Austria
- +34 934 952 088
- Avenida Torreblanca, 59
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Social media accounts