This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in shaping the Trust’s future. This is a new post within the Trust and requires a professional with high standards and excellent ICT skills.
You will be responsible for establishing and overseeing Trust-wide data and intelligence management systems which are fit-for purpose, reliable and user-friendly across a broad range of areas including employees, pupil progress, contracts and estates. You will analyse and present this data in a variety of formats to aid senior management decision making.
What we are looking for
The post is ideally suited to a graduate or someone looking for the next stage in their career with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Undergraduate degree in data management and analysis, data science or statistics or equivalent relevant qualification
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Independent, self-motivated, a team player and able to show initiative
- Excellent IT skills (in particular with Excel)
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and will be required to complete further pre-employment checks (i.e. Disclosure and Barring Services Check)
Please see job description/person specification for further details
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
To apply applicants must provide their CV along with a letter of application, of no more than 1200 words, outlining their experience and skills in line with the criteria listed in the person specification.
For more information about this role, please (Chief Operating Officer). Tel. 07708551868.
Applications must be returned direct to at Avec Partnership. Tel. 07585 363338.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 31/08/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Location||Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside|