Anthesis, a rapidly growing global sustainability, product and supply chain and technology consultancy, is looking for a Data Analyst to join the business.
Data analysts provide the data, calculations and analyses which are core to Anthesis. Your work will support the core values of the business which are:
- Delivering business value to our clients
- Effectively communicating sustainability
- Making a difference
- Performing technical calculations in the context of wide ranging projects
- Performing detailed calculations to determine material flows, greenhouse gas emissions, ecological footprints and other environmental, economic and social metrics, as may be required
You will be joining the UK part of the Global Analytics Team. The Global Team offers world class expertise in sustainability analytics to support our global consulting business and offerings.
- Data modelling
- Data model quality assurance
- Life cycle product supply chain mapping
- Report writing
- Technical research and results dissemination
- Attend client meetings as required by relationship manager
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company, and the overall business objectives of the company.
Anthesis is an equal opportunity employer. The aim of our policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What we are looking for
- One to two years’ experience in relevant work or research position
- Excellent Excel skills and other analytical software
- Ability to think logically and organise data
- Self motivation and curiosity
- Team player
- Right to work in the UK
First class or 2:1 STEM (science, technology, engineering, maths) bachelors/master’s degree.
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
This is a rolling recruitment opportunity with the next cut-off date at the closing date.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter as attachments via the apply button, citing ECCAS2 in the subject of the email. Applications that do not cite the job reference in the subject line may not be viewed. Applications must address the above listed skills and experience requirements.
Interview dates week commencing 25 June 2018
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 22/06/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Bristol, London, Manchester, Oxford|
|Additional location information||Initial period in Oxford, UK, then preferred location in one of Anthesis’ key UK “hubs” listed above|