We are looking for a Piano Tutor to teach Chinese learners, aged 4 to 11, in Tianjin, China for one year. You will be working 6 hours per day, Tuesday to Sunday, providing one-to-one lessons throughout the day and group classes every afternoon. The one-to-one lessons will be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or one hour depending on the students’ ages and levels.
We will pay for your return flights home during the Christmas and Easter Holidays, as well as assisting you in applying for a China F or M visa to work in China. We will also offer you two free Asia (Thailand or Malaysia) trips per year, and free Chinese language training will be provided before and after you travel to China.
What we are looking for
- Patient and easy going
- Comfortable working with and teaching Children
- Be able to work in China and learn Chinese languages
- Gap year student who holds ABRSM or Trinity exam certificate grade eight or
- Gap year student in vocal or music theatre performing arts major.
Graduates must meet one of these qualifications:
- Teaching certificate
- Bachelor’s certificate
- College graduation certificate
- ABRSM or Trinity exam certificate grade eight
- From vocal or music theatre performing arts major
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- music and performing arts
How to apply
Send CV via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 12/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Three|