Want to use your learning and development skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Learning and Development Support Officer to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will provide high quality administration and project support to the Leadership & Engagement Team to include learning and development programme support and e learning administration.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Have experience of Learning and Development administration
- Have experience of using LMS software and some knowledge of e learning
- Be a self-starter, well organised and able to prioritise effectively in order to maintain high service level standards and efficiency.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
This is a six month fixed term contract.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working within a busy People Team, supporting on multiple projects and activities and dealing with a wide variety of internal/external customers
- Excellent IT skills in MS office suite, particularly in Excel and Powerpoint at advanced level and knowledge of using Sharepoint or similar software
- Numerate, analytical and methodical with an aptitude for problem solving and excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills with fluency in English to produce high quality and accurate correspondence and documents
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 19/08/2018
Additional job details
£21,000 - £23,000