The opportunity of an era
Opportunities like these don’t come around every day. Join Sellafield Ltd and you’ll be in a world where global-first innovations, pioneering technology and high-performance thinking all combine in one ambitious mission: to transform the environment, local society, the regional economy and the global nuclear industry.
Covering six square kilometres, the site in West Cumbria is home to more than 200 nuclear facilities. A team of 11,000 people work here alongside our supply chain partners, to tackle a diverse portfolio of decommissioning, reprocessing, spent fuel management, nuclear waste management and nuclear material management.
Our Business & Finance Programme
As part of our 24-month business and finance programme you could work in a variety of different professions across our business including; commercial, finance, HR and strategy and planning.
You will be asked during your application form which profession you would prefer to work within, please ensure you visit our programme areas page for more information on each profession.
Although we ask you to select a preferred profession area, we will get to know you through the application process to ensure that where you are placed is the best fit for you.
Whichever profession you join us in you’ve got so much to look forward to. In the two years that you’re a part of the scheme, we’ll give you all the support you need and the opportunity to do placements in a variety of business areas. We’ll ensure we maximise your skills, confidence and experience.
What we are looking for
We have opportunities for ambitious, curious, open-minded graduates from business and finance related degrees including (but not limited too) accounting and finance, business studies/management, economics, HR, law, occupational psychology, politics, quantity surveying, STEM based, and social sciences.
You’ll need at least a 2:1 in your discipline and have graduated within three years of the programme start date (October 2019).
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- accounting and finance
- law and legal studies
How to apply
Do something era-defining; apply now via the Apply button.
Our application process
- Complete our online application form on our website (careers.sellafieldsite.co.uk) – your application will be reviewed and further correspondence will be received via email.
- If you meet the required standard for our programme you will be asked to complete an online aptitude test. You will have the opportunity to complete trial questions before completing.
- Telephone Interview - If you achieve the required standard at aptitude test you will be invited to a telephone interview with one of our graduate assessors.
- Following a successful telephone interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre which will be based in Cumbria towards the end of 2018. (October – December).
- Successful applicants will then receive conditional offers of employment pending successful medical and security clearance.
For further information on other Sellafield Ltd graduate programme rewards, please refer to your rewards page within the graduate section of our careers website.
You are advised to regularly check your emails (including any junk mail/spam folders) for correspondence related to this post, including assessment or interview invitations and any other type of correspondence relating to your application.
In the event of a high number of responses to any advert, Sellafield Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy early.
In promoting equal opportunities, Sellafield Ltd welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We select people according to their abilities and our needs. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/07/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Cumbria · Warrington|