We have a unique opportunity for an Information Risk Management Analyst to join our Data Protection, Information Security and Business Continuity (DISC) team. The DISC team play a key role in providing advice, consultancy and risk management solutions to the Group.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a variety of tasks focused on the delivery of these key services. We are a diverse team and are looking for an individual who can become multi skilled across the disciplines of Data Protection and Information Security. We are looking for an individual who wishes to develop their career in a dynamic environment.
- Undertaking data protection and information security risk assessments within the Group
- Assess the impact of potential data and security breaches and follow-up of any breach incidents lessons
- Support the design, build and delivery of security and data protection training
- Managing and maintaining risk assessment systems and frameworks
- Producing and analysing MI to identify trends and make recommendations
- Monitor industry and market developments in terms of new threats and new regulatory or industry best practice standards
Based at our head office in Stratford-upon-Avon, the DISC team enjoy an excellent work life balance with access to variety of onsite facilities, with good commuting links with Birmingham and surrounding areas. On top of this you’ll be rewarded with competitive salary circa £25-27k, a bonus scheme of up to 10% and a variety of other benefits including a £20 gym subsidy, staff discounts and our health and wellbeing plan.
What we are looking for
- Keen eye for detail and excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated individual, who can work to deadlines in an organised and flexible manner
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service within a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrate good judgement skills whilst being able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to plan and manage small projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to the right quality
- Have a positive attitude and plenty of ambition and drive to add value
Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree (ideally IT, maths or security related) and be willing to work towards professional accreditations.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 12/11/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Stratford upon Avon|
£25,000 – £27,000
depending on experience