Be a part of a dynamic team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
What you can expect
Here at J.P. Morgan, you’ll be part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, and innovations in electronic payments, cyber security and cloud development.
Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables our teams to create solutions that will transform the way our clients and customers manage their businesses and money. This commitment to innovation includes ground-breaking partnerships with FinTech companies and Silicon Valley tech firms across big data and analytics, digital banking, cybersecurity, cloud development, data visualisation, and electronic payments projects.
This two-year programme is designed to open the door to an accelerated career in technology. It starts with in-depth training, after which you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and sharpen your skill set while working together with colleagues within our consumer, wholesale or corporate businesses.
As a Software Engineer, you will develop innovative solutions that power our clients’ businesses and customers’ lives. You’ll join a team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll update teams and key stakeholders on the progress of what’s being developed. Best of all, you’ll be sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will help build high-performance systems along with our top technologists. You'll engage in the design and development of innovative storage, networking and compute solutions on critical business platforms that have unmatched scale, while building software solutions that automate the firm’s operations.
Starting: June 2019 onwards.
What we are looking for
- We're looking for highly motivated purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills
- Infrastructure Engineering candidates should have knowledge of one or more of the following: virtualization, cloud computing, networking, storage, information security, database technologies, mobile computing, and operating systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organisation
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- A well-rounded academic background — a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is required; you should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the graduate programme in September 2019
- Computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering and/or MIS majors are preferred — other majors will be considered
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Dublin · Glasgow · London|
J P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package