What we do
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored conferences, large scale events, online events and webinars. Our events keep our customers up-to-date with industry innovations and technological developments, as well as allowing them to forge profitable new business relationships.
Who we are
IQPC is the largest and most successful privately-owned conference company in the world, producing more than 1,500 events annually and continuing to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has over 1250 employees globally in offices including: London, New York, Tampa, Toronto, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.
What makes us different
The working culture at IQPC is entrepreneurial and meritocratic with a high level of investment going into the development of our employees. We are proud of the fact that over 70% of our managers within IQPC London are the result of internal promotion and we believe strongly in continuing to hire and develop driven graduates who share our values. We have numerous examples of graduates who have moved through our ranks to both director and managing director-levels, a testament to the level of opportunity we are proud to provide.
We currently have opportunities for ambitious graduates looking to fast-track their career and salary-level in sales and account management.
We are offering graduate fast track programs beginning in February 2019 and September 2019, with summer internship opportunities as well.
What are we looking for
We're open on degree subject, what's important to us is the following:
- Active interest in self-development
- Desire for a successful career with high earnings
- Desire to understand and influence how world-leading businesses market their services
- Clear goal orientation (what do you want to achieve in life? when? and why')
- Examples of excellence and achievement in academic or personal life
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get from IQPC
- Dedicated, tailored learning and development programs
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Strong salaries and uncapped earning potential
- Shared passion for innovation and a relentless entrepreneurial spirit
- International travel
- Annual New Year's Awards, Summer Parties etc.
- Discounts at a variety of local restaurants, bars and retailers
- Regular fundraising events for our Charity of the Year
- Regular team social events and activities
sales, business, consulting and management, hospitality and events management, marketing, advertising and PR, media and internet
- 128 Wilton Road
- SW1V 1JZ,