Are you a recent graduate or someone looking to make a move into the exciting space of data analytics
In this role you will be working with the other members of the data team and also collaborating with cross functional project teams to deliver data and insight. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is who is passionate about bringing order and deriving insight from data as you will get a hands on experience on all aspects of the analytics process.
The mission of the data team is to bring clarity to the rest of the business by providing data and insight across all functions and campaigns. This role will help deliver this mission by supporting the business in smarter decision making.
This is a six-month internship with the possibility of developing into a full-time job for the right candidate.
The purpose of this role is to design and develop business KPI dashboards, deliver campaign and audience analysis, and provide recommendations to influence future planning and decision making for all marketing and sales campaigns.
- Responsibility for supporting campaign delivery by producing regular reports and analysis throughout the lifecycle of a campaign
- Proactively make data – driven recommendations and suggestions to project teams to influence outcomes
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative customer data to develop effective segmentation strategies
- Support delegate and sponsorship team around CRM processes and use of data and lead assignment
- Produce and deliver regular reports and analysis to support decision making around sales activity on all campaigns
- Creating and delivering training material and programmes around the use of Salesforce
Why Hanson Wade?
- Hanson Wade is one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK and our culture is truly phenomenal
- Our training and career progression opportunities would be hard to beat elsewhere
- Our culture consistently remains at the heart of what we do
Employee wellbeing is important to us, for example:
- We offer an annual personal learning budget
- We offer subsidised yoga in the office, have a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- We provide free fresh fruit each week
We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
What we are looking for
- At Hanson Wade we look for the right attitude and cultural fit over technical skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL would be an advantage
- Natural passion for data and technology and problem solving
- You must be a self starter who is comfortable working autonomously
- Right to work in the UK
2:1 graduate ideally with a business,economics,statistics,computer science or technology background.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details