A unique opportunity to join a well-established, but rapidly expanding, legal services firm.
Demand for our services is such that the central office requires two junior practice managers to aid in the operation and expansion of the business.
Working alongside the CEO and Practice Manager, the role provides the opportunity for the chosen applicants to play a critical part in developing and shaping the company going forward.
Liaising with technical staff and our legal clients, including providing assistance with case progression and disclosure requirements.
- Liaising with external agencies.
- Arranging technical appointments.
- Arranging for the collection, transportation and delivery of exhibits.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence.
- Maintaining and updating staff work schedules.
- Maintaining and updating case files.
- Billing case files.
- Procurement of office equipment and stationary.
- Dealing with travel arrangements and social schedules.
- Developing communication and marketing channels, including updating the website and posting relevant material on social media channels.
- Assisting with regulatory compliance.
- Proof reading.
- Any other reasonable duties
This is not a conventional role, the company succeeds by doing things differently, being a forerunner in innovation, and above all, going the extra mile.
Chosen applicants can be assured that they will find the role not only challenging but also varied and interesting.
Hours will be as per business requirements.
Due to the nature of our work, all final round applicants will be subject to a CRB check.
What we are looking for
The candidate needs to be adaptable, open to new ideas, honest and personable, happy working as part of a close knit team and have a flexible, can do attitude.
You must have a universally accepted passport without travel restrictions.
Discretion is a must.
More about you – personal profile:
- Very well organised.
- Excellent time management.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good networking and social skills.
- Literate and numerate.
- Proficient with the Microsoft office suite and with Apple Mac technology and Windows.
- Familiar with all social media platforms and their use for corporate branding and marketing.
- Must be able to function on the move.
A minimum 2:1 in English, history, business studies or similar would be favourable.
Accepted degree subjects
- theology and religious studies
- information science and librarianship
- tourism, hospitality and event management
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
- geology and geographical science
- media studies and publishing
- literature and creative writing
- social sciences
- law and legal studies
How to apply
Any interested applicants should please send a full CV (including extracurricular interests) and a covering letter.
Applications close at 4pm on closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 11/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|
£20,000 - 24,000