About DHL Aviation (UK) Ltd
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units DHL Express, DHL Parcel, DHL eCommerce, DHL Global Forwarding, and DHL Supply Chain.
With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe and a workforce exceeding 340,000 employees, DHL is the most international company in the world.
International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services – with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their lives.
Bold ambitions are embedded in the vision for DHL, which is to become ‘The Logistics Company for the World.’
- We want to make our customers, employees and investors more successful
- We always demonstrate respect without compromising on results
- We simplify our customers’ lives
- We want to make a positive contribution to our world
These principles form the best foundation for becoming a high-performing company: a provider, employer and investment of choice.
Why choose us?
DHL is committed to bringing in and developing talent across all levels of the organisation. The roles and opportunities available with DHL are as diverse as the people who perform them. Many of our employees spend their careers in various roles, different departments and divisions (and sometimes different countries too). We think this says a lot about the sort of company we are and it’s something of which we’re exceptionally proud.
To help us continue to run the successful business DHL is today, we invest a significant amount of time, effort and attention in our graduates – who we truly see as our leaders of the future.
With us, not only will you be developing your knowledge and understanding of the logistics industry, you will also grow both professionally and personally. From the moment you join, you will be given real responsibility – whether that’s for people, budgets, projects or processes. Managing this effectively will ensure we achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our customers.
Industrial Placement Year
Commercial and Operations Graduate Schemes
Reward and benefits:
All graduates are given a competitive salary and range of benefits as soon as you join us. This includes
- Competitive salary
- Unsociable hours shift allowance
- Annual bonus up to 5% (depending on company performance)
- My DHL rewards (discount, saving, cash back at over 3000 retailers)
- Pension scheme with up to 5% company contribution
- Access to occupational health
- DHL share purchase plan (after three months)
- Cycle to work scheme
- CIS Induction – a week’s all expenses paid induction to our company values
- Lifeworks – employee Aassistance Pprogramme
- Payroll giving
- Free onsite parking
- 21 days holiday (pro rata)
transport and logistics
East Midlands, London
East Miidlands Airport and London Heathrow
How to apply
If you are interested in starting your career at DHL Aviation please send your CV and covering letter.
- 01332 857200
- East Midlands Airport
- EMA Cargo West
- DE74 2TR