Enjoy communicating? Approachable and articulate? Would you enjoy managing a project?
If you are ambitious, analytical and interested in Business and IT and wish to build a successful career in a FTSE 250 company with a global presence and blue-chip clients, then Capita is a company you should work for.
Our prestigious graduate programme – Novus – offers you the opportunity to make a strong career entrance to the business management arena. Accredited by the British Computer Society, our innovative skills development programme, coupled with on-site experience with our blue-chip clients, will equip you with the skills necessary to achieve your career goals and to succeed as an IT professional.
Supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework the programme begins with eight -16 weeks of exclusive skills development. The syllabus focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies which will give you the skills and experience to work in a Business Analyst role. As a BCS accredited test and learning centre, you will also have the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from various professional bodies including the BCS.
During training, you will receive financial support by way of a training bursary and, upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to work on site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients, getting involved in some of the most exciting projects across the UK. You could be managing internal projects for a leading international bank, producing weekly reports for a software solutions provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency. Whichever project you work on, you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself daily.
We are confident that trainees will complete the Novus programme equipped with both the theoretical and practical skills necessary to make an impact in the IT industry. In fact, we’re so confident that we offer successful candidates long-term financial incentives that reward commitment to the programme and performance on projects.
What we can offer you
- Eight -16 weeks Industry recognised free training during which you will receive a training bursary
- Upon successful completion of your initial training, the opportunity to work on site with our blue-chip clients as well as Capita
- Continuous professional development and professional certificates throughout the two-year programme
- End of contract financial reward
- Six-monthly performance reviews with the chance to qualify for additional bonuses.
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, pension, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers
What we are looking for
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for people, business and communication, with an analytical approach to problem solving and great project management skills. Communication skills both written and spoken are essential, as well as the following requirements:
- Able to attend eight -16 weeks training in London before you may be selected for work
- Geographically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK as required for projects
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Committed to the programme for two years
- Strong business acumen
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK for a minimum of three years
Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
Minimum 2:2 degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Apply now to be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in you and start your Novus journey today.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 30/12/2018
Additional job details