The UAE government is looking to appoint Science Graduates to start employment from January 2019 to train as teachers.
What we are looking for
- Graduates must have excellent subject knowledge within science, be interested in working with young people to make a difference whilst getting paid to live in the UAE during training and experiencing a new culture.
- It is essential that you are committed to developing as a teacher and possess a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning within schools. No previous teaching experience is required.
As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking for Graduates with a degree in either biology, chemistry, physics or science related for a project within the government secondary schools throughout the UAE.
Accepted degree subjects
- health sciences
- teacher training and education
- agricultural sciences
- medicine and surgery
- chemical engineering
- biology and life sciences
- materials science
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- environmental science and ecology
- animal care and veterinary science
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 02/11/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||400|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Additional location information||Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain|
£41,000 tax free
six months paid teacher training, flight, medical insurance, initial hotel accommodation