The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
The intern will work as a Developer / Associated Instructor in the Faculty of Business. He / she will interact with students as well as the staff during the period of their stay.
- Assist in the delivery of weekly lectures and seminars focused on cultural / global education
- Organising activities and be responsible for a group of 20 to 60 students
- Handling administrative tasks including feedback, writing post-event reports, budgeting and others
- Assisting other staff when requited in research projects i.e. editing texts, searching articles
- Assist the organisation of academic and non-academic events of the Faculty of Business and its departments
- Assist in handling seminar-related administrative activities
What we are looking for
- Event planning; business intelligence; community development; consulting
- Languages: English
Note: Introductory Cultural Education and International Education is required, bilingual and cross cultural is preferred.
Completed bachelors degree in: business administration, education and teaching or related studies.
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- business and management studies
How to apply
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile via the Apply button filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 25/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|