The intern will manage the advertising and media channels of the company.
The intern must be experienced in Facebook, Google Adwords, Ad platforms, llanding pages, graphic design, reputation management, e-commerce, reporting etc.
- Execute digital marketing strategies (ads campaigns) to drive conversions on client apps/ websites
- Analyse data and manage budgets, pacing client performance to goals
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor campaign activity and pacing to ensure campaigns are running smoothly
- Test the performance of ads, landing pages design and beta opportunities to improve results
What we are looking for
- Marketing, digital marketing, social media managment, time management
- Languages: English, Arabic
Completed bachelors degree in: marketing, media and communication or related studies.
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- media studies and publishing
How to apply
- To apply for this opportunity on our platform, please create a profile via the Apply button filling in all the sections of your profile to generate a resume for your application
- Please note that candidates are assessed on a first come, first served basis, thus the opportunity can be closed before the date indicated on the website if the suitable candidate is selected; consequently we do not advise candidates to wait for the deadline to send in the application
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you them.
Closing date: 25/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|