As a job seeker you can expect to sit through some psychometric tests and assessments before even reaching the interview stage
These tests can be online or during a job interview and take different forms in order to test a variety of skills.
When preparing for these psychometric assessments there are two essential factors to consider that will greatly improve your chances:
- Finding out what the assessments are and which assessment company will be providing them.
- Simulating the exact same tests, including question styles and time frames.
Tailored psychometric practice
JobTestPrep is the only preparation institute that provides:
- Tailored practice packages that follow the content and test formats of leading assessment companies.
- Tests and packages for specific job positions and responsibilities.
Practise the most common types of psychometric tests used by employers with a mix of free and paid-for resources:
Find out more about the assessments used by each major test provider with a mix of free and paid-for resources:
After passing the initial psychometric stage, applicants are then invited to an assessment centre to take part in a further series of tests including:
- case studies
- e-tray exercises
- group tasks
Read all about what to expect and how to prepare for an assessment centre.
Find out more
- Prepare yourself with .
- Discover what people think in these .